Abnormal Psychology in a Changing World (10th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Jeffrey S. Nevid, Spencer A. Rathus, Beverly Greene
- File Size: 79 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 688 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 10th edition
- Publication Date: January 9, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N6TDWYK
- ISBN-10: 0134484924, 0134447468, 0134743377, 0134447425
- ISBN-13: 9780134484921, 9780134447469, 9780134743370, 9780134447421
Putting a humans face on the study of abnormal psychology
Abnormal Psychology in a Changing World 10th edition (PDF) makes complex abnormal psychology concepts stimulating and accessible to college students. Authors Spencer Rathus, Jeffrey Nevid, and Beverly Greene present illustrative case examples drawn from their own teaching and clinical experiences, leading psychology students to recognize the human dimension of the study of abnormal psychology. Updated to reflect the latest advancements in the field, the 10th Edition highlights the ways in which personal technology is changing the study of abnormal psychology via the new Abnormal Psychology in the Digital Age feature.
NOTE: This product only contains the eBook Abnormal Psychology in a Changing World 10e in PDF. No Revel or other access codes included in the sale.