Accounting Principles (13th Edition) by Weygandt, Kimmel and Kieso – eBook
- Authors: Jerry J. Weygandt, Paul D. Kimmel, Donald E. Kieso
- File Size: 28 MB, 26 MB
- Format: PDF, ePub
- Publisher: Wiley; 13th edition
- Publication Date: May 14, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07F7PZMXN
- ISBN-10: 1119410983, 1119411017, 1119411483
- ISBN-13: 9781119410980, 9781119411017, 9781119411482
The best-selling ebook Accounting Principles, 13th edition, (PDF/ePub) by Kimmel, Weygandt, and Kieso provides college students with a clear introduction to fundamental accounting concepts with an emphasis on learning the accounting cycle from a sole proprietor perspective. This ebook helps accounting students get the most out of their accounts course by making practice simple. Streamlined learning objectives help accounts students’ use their study time efficiently by creating clear connections between the reading and the homework.
NOTE: This sale only includes Weygandt/Kieso/Kimmel’s Accounting Principles, 13e, in PDF. An ePub format is also available. No access codes included.