Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making (6th Edition) by Kimmel – eBook
- Authors: Jerry J. Weygandt, Paul D. Kimmel, Donald E. Kieso
- File Size: 29 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1447 Pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 6th edition
- Publication Date: December 1, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AKSZA7E
- ISBN-10: 111919167X, 1119255252, 1119215110, 1119491150
- ISBN-13: 9781119191674, 9781119222804, 9781119255253, 9781119215110, 9781119491156
Beginning with the big picture of financial statements first, Paul Kimmel demonstrates to college students why financial accounting is vital to their everyday lives, business majors, and future careers. Kimmel/Weygandt/Kieso‘s Accounting, 6th Edition, (PDF) is designed for a two-semester financial and managerial accounting sequence that devotes equal time to managerial and financial accounting topics and teaches the accounting cycle from a corporate perspective.
NOTE: The product only includes Kimmel/Weygandt/Kieso‘s ebook Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making 6th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.