Analysis of Electric Machinery and Drive Systems (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Paul C. Krause, Oleg Wasynczuk, Scott D. Sudhoff, Steven Pekarek
- File Size: 19 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 680 Pages
- Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: May 22, 2013
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CZ88034
- ISBN-10: 111802429X, 1119260248, 1118524268, 1118524306, 1118524322, 1299633943
- ISBN-13: 9781118024294, 9781119260240, 9781118524268, 9781118524305, 9781118524329, 9781299633940
Introducing a new edition of the famous reference on machine analysis
Now in a completely revised and expanded edition, Analysis of Electric Machinery and Drive Systems, 3rd Edition, (PDF) is a widely used reference on machine analysis boasts many alterations designed to address the varied requirements of engineers in the electric drives, electric machinery, and electric power industries. The authors draw on their own thorough research efforts, bringing all topics up to date and drawing a variety of new approaches they have developed over the last decade.
Emphasizing on reference frame theory that has been at the core of this work since the first edition, this volume goes a step more, introducing new material relevant to machine design along with several techniques for making the derivation of equations more direct and simple to use.
- An exceptional generalized approach to machine parameters identification
- A new formulation of machine equations for enhancing analysis and modeling of machines coupled to power electronic circuits
- Completely new chapters on winding functions and machine design that contribute a significant dimension not found in any other text
- Simplified techniques throughout, from the derivation of torque equations and synchronous machine analysis to the analysis of the unbalanced operation
A first-rate resource for engineers wishing to excel in cutting-edge techniques for machine analysis, Analysis of Electric Machinery and Drive Systems 3e is also a highly useful guide for students in the field.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Analysis of Electric Machinery and Drive Systems 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.