Applied Calculus for Business, Economics, and the Social and Life Sciences (Brief 11th edition) – eBook
- Authors: Dave Sobecki, Michael Price, Laurence Hoffmann, Gerald Bradley
- File Size: 29 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1060 pages
- Publisher: Science Engineering & Math; 11th Edition
- Publication Date: July 1, 2012
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008K9TW20
- ISBN-10: 0073532371, 0071317848, 0077473442
- ISBN-13: 9780073532370, 9780071317849
Applied Calculus for Business, Economics, and the Social and Life Sciences, Brief 11th Edition, (PDF) offers a sound, intuitive understanding of the fundamental concepts students need as they pursue careers in economics, business, and the life and social sciences. Students attain success using this textbook as a result of the author’s applied and real-world orientation to concepts, problem-solving approach, direct and brief writing style, and comprehensive exercise sets. Over 100,000 college and university students worldwide have studied from this best-selling textbook!
NOTE: The sale only includes the ebook, Applied Calculus for Business, Economics, and the Social and Life Sciences, Expanded 11th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.