Artificial Intelligence for Audit, Forensic Accounting, and Valuation: A Strategic Perspective – eBook
- Author: Al Naqvi
- File Size: 7 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 320 Pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1st edition
- Publication Date: July 28, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08DXCZMRJ
- ISBN-10: 1119601886, 1119601908, 1119601932
- ISBN-13: 9781119601883, 9781119601906, 9781119601937
The rise of artificial intelligence is nothing short of a technological revolution. AI is poised to entirely transform accounting and auditing professions, still, its current application within these areas is restricted and fragmented. Current AI implementations tend to solve very narrow business issues, instead of serving as a powerful tech framework for next-generation accounting. Artificial Intelligence for Audit, Forensic Accounting, and Valuation, (PDF) provides a strategic viewpoint on how AI can be carefully integrated within audit management, leading to better-automated models, forensic accounting, and beyond.
No other ebook on the market takes such a wide-ranging approach to use AI in audit and accounting. With this ebook, you’ll be able to build an innovative, automated accounting strategy, using artificial intelligence as the cornerstone and groundwork. This is a requirement because AI is rapidly growing to be the single competitive factor for audit and accounting firms. With better AI comes better results. If you aren’t combining AI and automation in the strategic DNA of your business, you’re at risk of being left behind.
- Learn how to develop AI into your organization to stay competitive in the era of automation
- Comprehend and overcome the governance and leadership challenges inherent in AI strategy
- Go beyond siloed AI implementations to modernize and deliver results across the organization
- See how artificial intelligence can form the foundation of integrated, automated audit and accounting services
Accounting and auditing firms need a complete framework for intelligent, automation-centric modernization. Artificial Intelligence for Audit, Forensic Accounting, and Valuation provides just that—a plan to evolve legacy firms by building firm-wide AI capabilities.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Artificial Intelligence for Audit, Forensic Accounting, and Valuation in PDF. No access codes are included.