Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach (6th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Mark S. Beasley, Frank A. Buckless, Steven M. Glover, Douglas F. Prawitt
- File Size: 8 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 440 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 6th edition (November 2, 2014)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XIHJ3LY
- ISBN-10: 0133852105
- ISBN-13: 9780133852103
Step through real auditing cases one by one in this comprehensive etextbook. Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach, 6th Edition (PDF) by Mark S. Beasley, Frank A. Buckless, Steven M. Glover, and Douglas F. Prawitt is a comprehensive case book that focuses on each of the major activities performed during an audit. Most of the auditing cases are based on real and actual companies, and a number address financial reporting fraud. The unique active learning approach helps law students learn to think critically and develop their interpersonal skills, which are increasingly important in the workplace.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience–for both instructors and law students–this program will:
- Engage Students with an Active Learning Approach: The auditing cases capture students’ interest using lively narrative that introduces emerging accounting-related issues.
- Help Law Students See Concepts in Action: Cases are introduced according to the phase of auditing they demonstrate, presenting students with clear examples of the material.
- Easily Integrate Cases into your Course: The Instructor’s Resource Manual offers instructional approaches, activity ideas, and group assignments to merge the cases into an existing course.
P.S We also have Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach 6th edition test bank and other resources for sale.Contact for more info.
NOTE: This is the PDF eBook of Auditing Cases: An Interactive Learning Approach 6e and does not include any website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.