Basic Business Mathematics (2nd Edition) by Schaum’s Outline – eBook
- Author: Eugene Don
- File Size: 16 MB
- Format: ePub
- Length: 264 Pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: August 14, 2009
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00G6DSY5S
- ISBN-10: 0071611584, 0071702296
- ISBN-13: 9780071611589, 9780071702294
Missed Lectures? Tough Test Questions? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there is Schaum’s Outlines. Over 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them excel in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in each subject. Every Outline provides all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get solved problems, hundreds of examples, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum’s Outline gives you
- A detailed review of practices and applications
- Coverage of the latest developments in your course field
- Practice problems with complete explanations that reinforce knowledge
Fully compatible with your classroom textbook, Basic Business Mathematics, 2nd Edition, (ePub/PDF) stresses all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to reduce your study time and get your best test scores!