Basic Business Statistics (13th Global Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Mark L. Berenson, David Levine, Kathryn A. Szabat
- File Size: 138 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 840 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 13th global edition
- Publication Date: 27 Feb. 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XN4D47G
- ISBN-10: 1292069023
- ISBN-13: 9781292069029
For freshman/sophomore, 2 semester/2-3 quarter courses covering finite mathematics and/or calculus for students in social sciences, economics, business, or life sciences.
Barnett/Ziegler/Byleen Basic Business Statistics 13th global edition (PDF) is designed to help business students help themselves succeed in the course. This textbook offers more built-in guidance than any other on the market — with special emphasis on prerequisites skills — and a host of college student-friendly features to help students catch up or learn on their own. The content is organized into three parts: (1) A Library of Elementary Functions (Chapters 1-2), (2) Finite Mathematics (Chapters 3-9), and (3) Calculus (Chapters 10-15).
This program provides a better learning and teaching experience. Here’s how:
- Built-in guidance helps business students help themselves learn course content.
- Flexible coverage allows instructors to use this textbook in a way that suits their syllabus and teaching style.
- More than 6,900 exercises in the textbook help you craft the perfect assignments for your students, with plenty of support for prerequisite skills.
P.S we also have Basic Business Statistics (13th Edition) testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.
All Our Prices Are In US$
NOTE: This does not include any access codes.