Business Driven Technology (7th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Paige Baltzan
- File Size: 49 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 608 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 7th edition
- Publication Date: February 7, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MSDWJMB
- ISBN-10: 125956732X
- ISBN-13: 9781259567322
Business Driven Technology 7th edition (PDF) provides the ultimate flexibility in tailoring content to the exact needs of your IT or MIS course! The best-selling ebook Business Driven Technology 7e offers flexibility to customize according to your needs and the course and all university student needs by covering essential topics and concepts in the 5 core units while providing additional in-depth coverage in the technology and business plug-ins. Plug-ins are fully developed modules of a textbook that include student learning outcomes, business vignettes, case studies, and end-of-chapter material such as key terms individual and group questions and projects, and case study exercises.
Each chapter and plug-in is independent so you can:
- Cover the plug-ins in any order you wish.
- Cover all or any of the chapters as they suit your purpose.
- Cover all or any of the business plug-ins as they suit your purpose.
- Cover any or all of the technology plug-ins as they suit your purpose.