Business Driven Technology (8th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Paige Baltzan
- File Size: 48 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 609 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 8th Edition
- Publication Date: February 5, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07NF5GC6K
- ISBN-10: 1259924920, 126042524X
- ISBN-13: 9781259924927, 9781260425246
Not like any other MIS textbook franchise, Baltzan’s Business Driven Technology, 8th Edition, (PDF) discusses numerous business initiatives first and how technology backs those initiatives second. The premise for this exclusive approach is that business initiatives should drive technology choices. Every discussion in these textbooks first talks about business needs and then addresses the technology that supports those needs.
Business Driven Technology 8e offers flexibility to customize according to your needs, as well as college students and course needs, by covering all the essential concepts and main topics in 5 core units, while providing additional in-depth coverage via the technology and business plug-ins.
Plug-ins are fully developed learning modules that include: student learning outcomes, business vignettes, case studies, and end-of-chapter material such as individual and group questions and projects, key terms, and case study exercises. Each chapter and plug-in is independent so you can:
– Cover the plug-ins in any order you wish.
– Cover all or any of the chapters as they suit your purpose.
– Cover al or any of the business plug-ins as they suit your purpose.
– Cover all or any of the technology plug-ins as they suit your purpose.
P.S. Contact us if you want Business Driven Technology 8E TestBank or other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Business Driven Technology, 8th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.