Calculus Early Transcendentals (4th Edition) – Solutions Manual
- Authors: Jon Rogawski, Colin Adams, Robert Franzosa
- Includes: Student’s solution manual
- File Size: 22 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 896 pages
- Publisher: W. H. Freeman; 4th Edition
- Publication Date: January 30, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 131925442, 1319050743, 1464114889
- ISBN-13: 9781319254421, 9781319050740, 9781464114885
This product only includes the Student’s Solutions Manual for Calculus Early Transcendentals 4th edition (Single Variable). The ebook is NOT included in this sale. Please keep in mind that these are the Student’s solution manual and not for instructors. These do not contain solutions to all the problems!
About the eBook
The author’s aim for Calculus Early Transcendentals, 4e, is that it’s plainly written, could be read by any calculus student, and would encourage them to engage in the material and learn more. Furthermore, to create an ebook in which graphics, exposition, and layout would work together to improve all facets of a student’s calculus experience. They paid exceptional attention to specific aspects of the text:
- Figures and layout that communicate the flow of ideas.
- The accessible, clear exposition that anticipates and addresses student difficulties.
- Highlighted features that focus concepts and mathematical reasoning including Assumptions Matter, Conceptual Insight, Graphical Insight, Reminder, and Historical Perspective.
- A rich collection of exercises and examples of graduated difficulty that teach basic skills and also problem-solving techniques, reinforce conceptual understanding, and encourage calculus through interesting applications. Every section also contains exercises that develop extra insights and challenge students to further develop their skills.
P.S The ebook is also available separately. See related books below
NOTE: The product only includes Calculus Early Transcendentals, 4th Edition, Student Solutions Manual in PDF. No ebook or access codes included.