Calculus for the Life Sciences (2nd Canadian Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Frederick R. Adler, Miroslav Lovric
- File Size: 49 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 761 Pages
- Publisher: Nelson Cengage Adapted; 2nd edition (Canadian)
- Publication Date: Feb. 13 2014
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0176530789, 0176481605, 0176728074
- ISBN-13: 9780176530785, 9780176481605, 9780176728076, 9780176481599
Mathematics has played a key role in breakthroughs in epidemiology, physiology, genetics, and other biological areas. Calculus for the Life Sciences, 2nd Canadian Edition (PDF) offers life science students a comprehensive grounding in mathematics while assisting them to understand the role mathematics has in biological science.
P.S. Contact us if you want Calculus for the Life Sciences, 2nd Edition, testbank, or any other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Calculus for the Life Sciences 2e (Canadian) in PDF. No access codes are included.