Calculus for the Life Sciences (2nd Global Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Raymond N. Greenwell, Margaret L. Lial, Nathan P. Ritchey
- File Size: 79 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 899 Pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: November 27, 2014
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292062339, 0321964039
- ISBN-13: 9781292062334, 9780321964038
Calculus for the Life Sciences, 2nd Global Edition (PDF) includes interesting, relevant applications that motivate students and emphasize the utility of mathematics for the life sciences. This 2nd edition (Global) also includes new ways to engage university students with the material, like Your Turn exercises. The MyMathLab® course for the textbook offers online homework supported by learning resources such as algebra help, video tutorials, and step-by-step examples.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This course will provide a better teaching and learning experience. Here’s how:
- Motivation: Students continuously see the math applied to the life sciences.
- Personalized help with MyMathLab: MyMathLab provides proven results by personalizing the learning process.
- Built for student success: Proven pedagogy, robust exercise sets, and comprehensive end-of-chapter material assist university students to succeed in the course.
All Our Prices Are In US$
P.S. Contact us if you want Calculus for the Life Sciences, 2nd Global Edition, testbank, or any other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Calculus for the Life Sciences 2e Global in PDF. No access codes are included.