College Physics (10th Edition) — eBook + Solutions Manual
- Authors: Raymond A. Serway, Chris Vuille
- File Size: 43 MB (ISM), 49 MB (eBook)
- Formats: PDF
- Length: 608 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 10th edition
- Publication Date: January 1, 2014
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1285737032, 1285761952, 1305296516, 1285737024
- ISBN-13: 9781285737034, 9781285761954, 9781305296510, 9781285737027
While physics can seem challenging, its true quality is the sheer simplicity of fundamental physical theories — concepts and theories that can enrich your view of the world around you. COLLEGE PHYSICS 10th edition (PDF) provides a clear strategy for connecting those theories to a consistent problem-solving approach, carefully reinforcing this methodology throughout the textbook and connecting it to real-world examples. For physics students planning to take the MCAT exam, the textbook includes exclusive test review and prep tools to help you prepare.
This sale also includes COLLEGE PHYSICS 10e Instructor’s solution manual (ISM) in PDF format.
P.S A newer edition of this ebook is also available. See related ebooks below.