Conceptual Physics (12th Edition) by Paul G. Hewitt – eBook
- Author: Paul G. Hewitt
- File Size: 68 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 816 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 12th edition
- Publication Date: May 6, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00K57XDBG, B010WEP6VG
- ISBN-10: 0133498492, 0321909100
- ISBN-13: 9780133498493, 9780321909107, 9780133857412, 9780321940650
In Conceptual Physics 12th edition (PDF), Paul Hewitt integrates a compelling text and the most advanced media to make physics understandable, interesting, and relevant for non-science majors. The 12th Edition will delight you with informative and fun Hewitt-Drew-It screencasts, applications, updated content, and new learning activities in MasteringPhysics (not included in this).
Hewitt’s Conceptual Physics 12e textbook is guided by the principle of “concepts before calculations” is famous for engaging college students with analogies and imagery from the real-world that build a strong conceptual understanding of physical principles ranging from classical mechanics to modern physics.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you.
- Build a strong conceptual understanding of physics: You will gain a solid understanding of physics through practice and problem-solving in the ebook.
- Make physics delightful: Relevant and accessible narrative, analogies from real-world situations, and simple representations of the underlying mathematical relationships make physics more appealing.
- Prepare for the lecture: NEW! 100 Hewitt-Drew-It screencasts, authored and narrated by Paul Hewitt, explain physics concepts through animation and narration. The exciting new Screencasts, accessed through QR codes in the textbook, will enable you to engage with the physics concepts more actively outside of class.
P.S We also have Conceptual Physics 12e test bank, solutions and other instructor resources for sale. See related products below.
NOTE: This sale only includes Hewitt’s Conceptual Physics 12th edition in PDF form. No online codes included.