Conceptual Physics (12th Edition) – Global – eBook
- Author: Paul G. Hewitt
- File Size: 49 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 819 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Dorling Kindersley; 12th global edition
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XN47KVC
- ISBN-10: 1292057130, 129205753X
- ISBN-13: 9781292057132, 9781292057538
In Conceptual Physics 12th edition (global edition), best-selling author Paul Hewitt integrates a compelling textbook and the most advanced media to make physics understandable, interesting, and relevant for non-science majors. The 12th Edition (global) will delight you with informative and fun Hewitt-Drew-It screencasts, applications, updated content, and new learning activities.
Hewitt’s Conceptual Physics textbook is guided by the principle of “concepts before calculations” is famous for engaging university students with imagery and analogies from the real-world that build a strong conceptual understanding of physical principles ranging from classical mechanics to modern physics.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you.
- Build a strong conceptual understanding of physics: You will gain a solid understanding of physics through practice and problem-solving in the ebook.
- Make physics delightful: Relevant and accessible narrative, analogies from real-world situations, and simple representations of the underlying mathematical relationships make physics more appealing.
- Prepare for the lecture: NEW! 100 Hewitt-Drew-It screencasts, authored and narrated by Paul Hewitt, explain physics concepts through narration and animation (not available in this sale). The exciting new Screencasts, accessed through QR codes in the textbook, will enable you to engage with the physics concepts more actively outside of class.
P.S We also have the instructor resources for Conceptual Physics 12e for sale ($15). Contact us if interested.
NOTE: This sale only includes Hewitt’s Conceptual Physics 12th edition (global). NO access codes or MasterPhysics is included.