Corporate Innovation: Disruptive Thinking in Organizations – eBook
- Authors: Donald F. Kuratko, Michael G. Goldsby, Jeffrey S. Hornsby
- File Size: 4 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 370 pages
- Publisher: Routledge
- Publication Date: December 7, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07KRN8S1X
- ISBN-10: 1138594040, 1138594059, 0429951019
- ISBN-13: 9781138594043, 9781138594050, 9780429951015
Effectiveness is the fundamental theme for this introduction to disruptive innovation. The ebook tells the student or manager, what they need to know in changing the thinking in an organization to an inventive mindset in the twenty-first century.
Corporate Innovation (PDF) explains the four stages of the innovation process, and shows how to improve skills in the innovation process, and release personal innovative abilities. This ebook also presents ways to evaluate the organization’s attitudes toward innovation, offering insights into how to diagnose innovative and creative performance problems in the organization. Starting with an overview of concepts involved with an innovative organization today, this ebook explores the basic aspects of the individual, the organization and the implementation. An I-Organization is a blend of:
- I-Skills developed within individuals
- I-Design thinking functions needed to form innovation
- I-Solution needed to present a foundation for implementing any innovative ideas.
- I-Teams that arise from the HR perspective of structuring the appropriate climate.
Essential reading for all students of corporate innovation, corporate strategy, corporate ventures, or human resources, this ebook also speaks to the particular needs of active managers charged with the expectation of improving the innovative prowess of their organization.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Corporate Innovation: Disruptive Thinking in Organizations in PDF. No access codes are included