Criminal Justice in Canada (8th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Colin Goff
- File Size: 205 MB
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: NELSON (2019)
- ISBN-10: 017689926X, 0176910417
- ISBN-13: 9780176899264, 9780176910419
off’s Criminal Justice in Canada, 8th Edition (PDF) provides students with a comprehensive overview of the criminal justice system and identifies many significant issues, crime control policies, and Supreme Court decisions that will and have a significant impact on our criminal justice system. As with previous editions, the eighth edition has been revised and updated to reflect the changes and rulings that have impacted Canada’s criminal justice system, such as the landmark rulings on physician-assisted suicide and on trial delays. As well, the eighth edition addresses critical and current issues, including Indigenous offenders and the criminal justice system, the use of solitary confinement in corrections, and racial profiling by police. With Criminal Justice in Canada, Eighth Edition, law students will gain a better understanding of these and other issues affecting Canada’s criminal justice system.
New to this Eighth edition
- Updated crime statistics and data
- New feature box questions to help generate discussion and critical thinking
- New online chapter: Chapter 14 Contemporary Issues in the Canadian Criminal Justice System
- Revamped end-of-chapter summary section to better aid student review and comprehension
- In-text features to help university students better understand the content. These include boxes, such as: “Criminal Justice Focus”, “Summing Up and Looking Forward”, “Critical Issues in Canadian Criminal Justice”, “Criminal Justice Insight”, and “Investigating ”
All Our Price Are In US$
NOTE: Only the ebook Criminal Justice in Canada, 8e, included in PDF. All prices are in US$. No Access codes included.