Cultural Anthropology (14th Edition) – Ember & Ember – eBook
- Authors: Carol R. Ember, Melvin Ember
- File Size: 103 MB
- Format: epub
- Length: 475 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 14th edition
- Publication Date: September 2, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XIHE0BM
- ISBN-10: 0205957196
- ISBN-13: 9780205957194
Explains why and how human cultures vary so greatly across space and time
Ember & Ember’s Cultural Anthropology, 14th edition, (PDF) helps college students understand how humans vary culturally and why they got to be that way. It provides both a comprehensive and scientific introduction to cultural anthropology. This latest new 14th edition has an updated and expanded focus on environmental issues.
REVEL from Pearson (not included in this sale) is an immersive learning experience designed for the way today’s student read, think, and learn. REVEL modernizes familiar and respected course content with dynamic media interactives, assessments and empowers educators to increase engagement in the course, better connecting with university students. The result is increased student engagement and improved learning.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience – for you and your students in the class. It:
- Engaging Pedagogically-Driven Design: Learning Objectives in every chapter correspond to chapter summary materials
- Focus on Contemporary issues: Readers will understand contemporary social problems and how anthropology might be used to address them.
- A Clear Understanding of humans: Students will learn the major variations in human kinship, political, economic, and religious systems and why it is significant.