Cunningham and Gilstrap’s Operative Obstetrics (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Edward R. Yeomans, Barbara L. Hoffman, Larry C. Gilstrap, F. Gary Cunningham
- File Size: 97 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 576 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: February 6, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N7PWXM0
- ISBN-10: 0071849068, 0071849076
- ISBN-13: 9780071849067, 9780071849074
Since its 1st edition, Cunningham and Gilstrap’s Operative Obstetrics 3rd edition (PDF) has provided clinicians with clear, step-by-step, detailed guidance for every major surgical procedure performed in current obstetrical practice. Emphasizing the scientific underpinnings of clinical obstetrics, this trusted classic is enhanced by more than 670 illustrations (most in full color and new to this edition), including magnetic resonance images (MRI), sonograms, pictures, photographs, and micrographs.
The cornerstone textbook on obstetrical procedures – completely updated to reflect today’s practice
This updated 3rd Edition has been completely updated and redesigned with a more streamlined presentation that incorporates current guidelines from respected professional and academic organizations such as The Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Much of this data is presented in newly created tables specifically designed to make the information easy to read and apply.
Here’s why this is the leading textbook of obstetrical procedures:
• Logically organized in 4 sections: (1) General Considerations, which includes valuable surgical basics such as needle and suture selection, knots, surgical instruments, anatomy, and incisions and closures; (2) Antepartum, which describes management of first-trimester pregnancy-related complications, fetal diagnosis and therapy, and preparation of the gravida for surgery; (3) Intrapartum, which presents complex vaginal and cesarean deliveries; and (4) Postpartum, which offers guidance on obstetrical hemorrhage, surgical complications, and puerperal sterilization
• Coverage spans every aspect of operative obstetrics
• Updated to include timely new material on laparoscopy, perioperative radiological imaging, fetal therapy, placenta accreta, and clinical simulation
• NEW full-color surgical illustrations provide visual guidance for both simple and complex procedures
P.S we may also have Cunningham and Gilstrap’s Operative Obstetrics (3rd Edition) testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Operative Obstetrics 3e in PDF. No access codes included.