Cutnell and Johnson’s Physics (9th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: John D. Cutnell, Kenneth W. Johnson
- File Size: 68 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1080 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley and Sons; 9th edition
- Publication Date: January 3, 2012
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470879521
- ISBN-13: 9780470879528
Cutnell and Johnson has been the #1 textbook in the algebra-based physics market for almost 20 years. Cutnell and Johnson’s PHYSICS 9e (PDF) continues that tradition by providing superior support college students need to facilitate a deeper level of conceptual understanding, improve their reasoning skills and see the relevance of physics to their personal lives and future careers.
Research studies have shown that there is a strong correlation between time on task and science student learning gains. Cutnell and Johnson’s Physics 9th edition (PDF) with WileyPLUS offers instructors innovative new tools for engaging college students. Through the use of a proven pedagogy that includes integrated reading and learning activities, instructors are able to more effectively monitor student progress and reading, resulting in a higher level of student engagement with the course content.
Success in physics is also based on practice. Working high-quality problem sets is one of the best ways for students to learn physics. However, to get the greatest benefit from working problems students need immediate feedback and expert coaching. PHYSICS 9th edition (PDF) with WileyPLUS offers an extensive and tested set of assessment questions and sophisticated wrong-answer feedback.
This etextbook features:
• Tools that help physics students develop a conceptual understanding of physics: Conceptual Examples, Focus on Concepts homework material, Check Your Understanding questions, Concepts & Calculations, Concept Simulations (an online feature), Concepts at a Glance (available on the instructor companion site).
• Features that help students improve their ability to reason in an organized and mathematically correct manner: Explicit reasoning steps in all examples, Reasoning Strategies for solving certain classes of problems, homework problems with associated Guided Online (GO) Tutorials, Analyzing Multiple-Concept Problems, Interactive LearningWare (an online feature), Interactive Solutions (online features)
• Great examples that show students the relevance of physics to their lives: a wide range of applications from everyday physics to modern technology to biomedical applications. There is extensive support for premed and biomedical students including biomedical applications in the text and end of chapter problems marked with a caduceus, practice MCAT exams, and a supplemental book of biomedical applications.
A newer edition is also available. See related ebooks below
P.S We also have the solutions manual for this eBook: Solutions Manual For Physics 9e.
NOTE: Access to WileyPLUS is NOT included with this PDF etextbook – Only the Physics 9th edition ebook is included as a PDF