Digital Fundamentals (11th Global Edition) – eBook
- Author: Thomas L. Floyd
- File Size: 55 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 912 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 11th Edition (Global)
- Publication Date: 5 Jan. 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XN4DA16
- ISBN-10: 1292075988
- ISBN-13: 9781292075983
For courses in digital circuits, digital systems (including design and analysis), digital logic, digital fundamentals, and introduction to computers
Digital Fundamentals, 11th Global Edition, (PDF) continues its respected and long tradition of offering students a strong foundation in the central fundamentals of digital technology, offering basic concepts reinforced by ample illustrations, exercises, examples, and applications. The textbook’s learning and teaching resources include PowerPoint lecture slides, an Instructor’s Manual, and Test Bank, as well as study resources for students.
Teaching and Learning Experience:
- Offers a strong foundation in the core fundamentals of digital technology.
- Includes basic concepts reinforced by plentiful illustrations, exercises, examples, and applications.
- Provides a full-colour design, clear writing, and effective chapter organization, that help university students grasp complex concepts.
All our prices are in US$
P.S. Contact us if you want Digital Fundamentals, 11E Global, TestBank, or other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Digital Fundamentals, 11th Global Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.