Discovering AutoCAD 2017 by Dix & Riley – eBook
- Authors: Mark Dix, Paul Riley
- File Format: PDF
- Size: 35 MB
- Length: 703 pages
- Publisher: Peachpit Press; 1st edition
- Publication Date: September 18, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M0STAW4
- ISBN-10: 0134506871
- ISBN-13: 9780134506876
This eTextBook, Discovering AutoCAD 2017 (PDF) presents a hands-on, activity-based strategy to the usage of AutoCAD as a drafting tool—complete with tips, techniques, insights, and shortcuts that enhance efficiency. Topics and tasks are carefully grouped to lead college students logically via the AutoCAD command set, with the level of difficulty increasing steadily as expertise is acquired by means of experience and practice. Simple explanations focus on what’s relevant to actual drawing procedures, and illustrations show exactly what to expect on the computer display. This edition features updates for the latest release of AutoCAD, test questions, and projects for every chapter.
- General Procedure boxes appear as new commands are introduced, offering a simple overview of basic command procedures in a step-by-step format.
- Detailed graphics appear throughout the text, demonstrating what college students should expect to see on their computer screens and encouraging self-paced study.
- High-quality working drawings accompany end-of-chapter drawing problems, appearing in a large, clearly dimensioned format on every right-hand page. This consists of mechanical, architectural, civil, and electrical drawings.
- Drawing problems appear at the end of the chapter, helping students apply newly learned techniques immediately to practical drawing situations. This includes time-saving tips, drawing suggestions, and explanations of how one can use techniques in actual situations.
- Lessons are broken down into tasks listed at the beginning of every section, introducing college students to the AutoCAD commands utilizing a structured, intuitive method and helping students anticipate what info will be needed at every new phase of the learning process.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Discovering AutoCAD 2017 in PDF. No access codes included.