Dynamic Business Law: The Essentials (4th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Nancy Kubasek, M. Neil Browne, Daniel Herron, Andrea Giampetro-Meyer, Linda Barkacs
- File Size: 16 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 672 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 4th edition
- Publication Date: January 9, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B078ST4G1Y
- ISBN-10: 125991710X, 1260091791, 1260159167
- ISBN-13: 9781259917103, 9781260091793, 9781260159165
Federal Courts: Context Cases and Problems 2nd Edition (PDF/ePub) in an innovative, highly accessible casebook that features problems, cases connected by graphs, narrative text, and charts, all presented in a manner suited to multiple teaching approaches.
- Includes all relevant statutes, rules, and constitutional provisions.
- Presents information graphically through charts and diagrams to appeal to multiple learning styles and reinforce student comprehension.
- Incorporates problems throughout each chapter allowing law students to reinforce their understanding of basic doctrine and to explore doctrine in greater depth.
- Presents topics that otherwise overlap with coverage in Civil Procedure (e.g., subject matter jurisdiction) in a manner that leads to more advanced and interesting treatment.
- Includes a comprehensive Teachers Manual with the authors’ suggestions for using chapter materials, the authors view about the text problems, and other supporting materials and references.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Federal Courts: Context Cases and Problems 2e in the original ePub. A converted PDF is also included.