The Atmosphere: An Introduction to Meteorology (14th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Frederick Lutgens, Edward J. Tarbuck, Redina Herman, Dennis G. Tasa
- File Size: 146 MB, 135 MB
- Format: PDF, ePub
- Length: 528 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 14th edition
- Publication Date: January 4, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07R4C59JZ
- ISBN-10: 0134758587, 0134801008, 0134754042, 0134801016
- ISBN-13: 9780134758589, 9780134801001, 9780134754048,9780134801018
Provide the perfect storm of active learning tools and rich media
The Atmosphere: An Introduction to Meteorology, 14th Edition, (PDF) continues to be the definitive introductory meteorology textbook, strengthening basic concepts with easy-to-grasp, daily examples. Authors Lutgens and Tarbuck provide meteorology with a friendly, mostly non-technical narrative, timely coverage of the latest atmospheric events, and sensibly crafted artwork by prominent science illustrator Dennis Tasa. The 14th Edition includes original, easier-to-navigate design, and a more reader-oriented approach that offers a clear learning path throughout the textbook. New tutorial improvements, including pull quotes that serve as guideposts, end-of-chapter problems and questions, and online activities and exercises.
NOTE: This product only includes the ebook The Atmosphere: An Introduction to Meteorology 14th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.