Economics of Strategy (7th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: David Besanko, David Dranove, Mark Schaefer, Mark Shanley
- File Size: 5 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 545 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 7th edition
- Publication Date: Jan 27, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AKSZ952
- ISBN-10: 1119042305, 1119042313, 1119378761
- ISBN-13: 9781119042303, 9781119042310, 978 978-11193787611119378761
Economics of Strategy, 7th edition (PDF) focuses on the key economic concepts college students must master in order to develop a sound business strategy. Ideal for undergraduate business strategy and managerial economics courses, Economics of Strategy 7e offers a careful yet accessible translation of advanced economic concepts to practical problems facing business managers. Armed with general principles, today’s econ and business students — tomorrows future managers — will be prepared to adjust their firms business strategies to the demands of the ever-changing real and competitive environment.
NOTE: This sale only includes the Economics of Strategy, 7th edition, PDF eBook. No online codes included.