Electromagnetic Simulation Using the FDTD Method with Python (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Jennifer E. Houle, Dennis M. Sullivan
- File Size: 4 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 224 Pages
- Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: September 4, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08HKNY8RG
- ISBN-10: 1119565804, 1119565847, 1119565820
- ISBN-13: 9781119565802, 9781119565840, 9781119565826
This ebook allows practicing engineers and engineering students to learn the finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method and properly implement it toward their electromagnetic simulation projects. Every chapter contains a concise explanation of a vital concept and instruction on its implementation into computer code. Included projects intensify in complexity, ranging from simulations in free space to propagation in dispersive media. This third edition employs the Python programming language, which is becoming the desired computer language for the engineering and scientific community.
Electromagnetic Simulation Using the FDTD Method with Python, 3rd Edition (PDF) is written with the aim of enabling readers to learn the FDTD method in a manageable amount of time. Some fundamental applications of signal processing theory are explained to improve the effectiveness of FDTD simulation. Topics included are one-dimensional simulation with the FDTD method, two-dimensional simulation, and three-dimensional simulation. The ebook also covers advanced Python features and deep regional hyperthermia treatment planning.
Electromagnetic Simulation Using the FDTD Method with Python:
- Guides the reader from fundamental programs to complex, three-dimensional programs in a tutorial fashion
- Includes a rewritten fifth chapter that shows the most interesting applications in FDTD and the advanced graphics techniques of Python
- Includes peripheral topics pertinent to time-domain simulation, like Z-transforms and the discrete Fourier transform
- Offers Python simulation programs on an accompanying website
A perfect ebook for senior undergraduate engineering students studying FDTD, Electromagnetic Simulation Using the FDTD Method with Python will also benefit engineers and scientists engineers interested in the subject.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Electromagnetic Simulation Using the FDTD Method with Python, 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.