Elements of Electromagnetics (7th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Matthew Sadiku
- File Size: 28 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 895 Pages
- Series: The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 7th edition
- Publication Date: January 3, 2018
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0190698616, 0190698667, 0190698675
- ISBN-13: 9780190698614, 9780190698669, 9780190698676
Using a vectors-first approach, Sadiku’s Elements of Electromagnetics, 7th Edition, (PDF) includes electrostatics, magnetostatics, waves, fields, and applications like transmission lines, waveguides, and antennas. The text also offers a balanced presentation of time-varying and static fields, preparing students for employment in today’s industrial and manufacturing sectors.
Streamlined to ease a university student’s understanding, Elements of Electromagnetics (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) features worked examples in each chapter that explain how to use the theory provided in the text to solve different kinds of problems. It also includes numerical methods, including MATLAB and vector analysis, to help college students evaluate situations that they are likely to face in industry practice.