Essentials of Physical Anthropology (10th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Robert Jurmain, Lynn Kilgore, Wenda Trevathan, Eric Bartelink
- File Size: 133 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 448 Pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 10th edition
- Publication Date: March 2, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CUH1BH6
- ISBN-10: 1305633814, 1337417483, 1305886984, 1337030007
- ISBN-13: 9781305633810, 9781337417488, 9781305886988, 9781337030007
Essentials Of Physical Anthropology, 10th Edition (PDF) is a concise, well-balanced, and detailed introduction to physical anthropology with the aim of helping you understand why it is important to know about human evolution.
You’ll discover how humans are biologically linked to all other forms of life, including our distant ancestors and modern primate cousins, as well as how closely modern human populations are related to one another.
Numerous high-quality visual diagrams, artwork, maps, photos, and other learning resources can aid your understanding of human evolution in its entirety.
Additional ISBNs: 978-1337417488, 978-1305633810, 978-1305886988, 978-1337030007