Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design (6th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Joseph Valacich, Joey George, Jeffrey A. Hoffer
- File Size: 48 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 464 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 6th edition
- Publication Date: September 18, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XIH01OC
- ISBN-10: 0133546233, 0133777596, 1292076615
- ISBN-13: 9780133546231, 9780133777598, 9781292076614
Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design 6th Edition (PDF) is a briefer version of the authors’ highly successful Modern System Analysis and Design is a clear presentation of information, organized around the systems development life cycle model. Designed for courses needing a streamlined approach to the material due to course duration, lab assignments, or special projects, it emphasizes current changes in systems analysis and design, and shows the concepts in action through illustrative fictional cases.
A nice and clear presentation of information, organized around the systems development life cycle model
Teaching and Learning Experience
This PDF etextbook will provide a better teaching and learning experience – for you and your college students. Here’s how:
- Provides the latest information in systems analysis and design
- College students see the concepts in action in three illustrative fictional cases
- Features a clear presentation of material that organizes both the chapters and the ebook around The Systems Development Life Cycle Model, providing college students with a comprehensive format to follow.
Additional ISBNs: 9780133546217, 9780133546392, 978-0133777598, 978-0133546231, 978-1292076614, 013354639X, 9780133546217, 978-0133546392
P.S we also have Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design (6th Edition) testbank, instructor manual, and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design 6e in PDF. No access codes included.