Financial Accounting (6th Canadian Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Walter T. Harrison Jr., Charles T. Horngren, C. William Thomas, Wendy M. Tietz, Greg Berberich
- File Size: 28 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 736 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Canada; 6th edition
- Publication Date: Jan. 11 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MYH8HY4
- ISBN-10: 0134141091, 0134564146, 0134533119
- ISBN-13: 9780134141091, 9780134533117, 9780134564142
This textbook is designed to provide college students with the best resources and tools to understand accounting. Financial Accounting 6th Canadian edition (PDF) introduces the financial statements and the conceptual framework that underlies them in Chapter 1 and builds on this foundation throughout the remaining 12 chapters. The concepts and procedures that form the accounting cycle are also described and illustrated early in the textbook (chapters 2 and 3) and are then applied consistently in the chapters that follow.
By introducing financial accounting’s most critical concepts and procedures early in the ebook and then repeatedly applying them in the context of new material in later chapters, accounting students will finish the textbook with a sound grasp of introductory financial accounting principles.