Financial Accounting For Dummies (2nd Edition) – Free PDF
- Author: Maire Loughran
- File Size: 18 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 354 Pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: December 8, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08Q7VWXXX
- ISBN-10: 1119758130, 1119758149, 1119758122
- ISBN-13: 9781119758136, 9781119758143, 9781119758129
Warren Buffett once stated that “accounting is the language of business.’’
And for many business and accounting students, the obscure terminology of accounting makes fluency hard to attain. Financial Accounting For Dummies, 2nd Edition, (PDF) can help to clarify abstract concepts in a straightforward, friendly way. With step-by-step examples and real-world scenarios practice, it assists you to grasp the fundamentals of accounting until you’re ready to understand, analyze, and evaluate corporate financial statements like you’ve been doing it all your life.
Filled with easy-to-understand examples, this ebook takes you from the big three financial statements all the way through to income taxes. Or join the anti-fraud squad by finding how to spot the ten most common accounting shenanigans.
- Learn accounting for small businesses
- Comprehend leases, free cash flow, and statement analysis
- Understand introductory financial accounting course material
- Examine common concepts financial professionals use to compile reports
Whether you’re studying for your bachelor’s, MAcc, or MBA, you’ll find everything you need to speak the language of finance like a native—and utilize it to get to wherever you want to go!
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Financial Accounting For Dummies, 2nd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.