Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making (8th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Paul D. Kimmel, Jerry J. Weygandt, Donald E. Kieso
- File Size: 23 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 808 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 8th edition
- Publication Date: January 13, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AKSZ8QM, B01MRIH85C
- ISBN-10: 1118953908, 1118953819, 111895386X
- ISBN-13: 9781118953907, 9781118953815, 9781118953860
Starting with the big picture of financial statements first, Paul Kimmel’s Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making 8th Edition (PDF), shows college students why financial accounting is important to their business majors, everyday lives, and future careers. This best-selling financial accounting program is known for an accounting student-friendly writing style, visual pedagogy, the most relevant and easy to understand real-life examples, and teaching the accounting cycle through the lens of one consistent story of Sierra Corp, an outdoor and adventure company.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making 8e in PDF. No access codes come with the sale.