Financial Markets and Institutions (8th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Frederic S. Mishkin, Stanley Eakins
- File Size: 27378 KB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 712 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 8th edition
- Publication Date: January 27, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00I2Y9GM4
- ISBN-10: 013342362X
- ISBN-13: 9780133423624
For all graduate and undergraduate students of Financial Markets. This title is also suitable for all readers interested in financial markets and institutions. A current and practical look into today’s financial markets and institutions.
In Financial Markets and Institutions 8th edition (PDF), bestselling authors Frederic S. Mishkin and Stanley G. Eakins provide a practical introduction to prepare college students for today’s changing landscape of financial markets and institutions.
A unifying framework uses core principles to organize students’ thinking then examines the models as real-world scenarios from a practitioner’s perspective. By analyzing these applications, finance students develop the problem-solving and critical-thinking skills necessary to respond to challenging situations in their future careers. Although this textbook has undergone a major revision, the 8th Edition retains Mishkin/Eakins’ hallmark pedagogy that makes it the best-selling textbook on financial markets and institutions.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience – for you and your students. Here’s why:
- Emphasis Critical Thinking with Key Features: Exercises and examples allow students to put into practice the concepts that they are learning.
- Keep Your Course Current and Relevant: New material on financial markets and institutions and monetary policy appear throughout the textbook.
- Help Students Transition from Classroom to Career with Real-Life Business Scenarios: Cases increase students’ interest by applying theory to real-world examples and data.
- Organize Learning with a Unifying Analytic Framework: Core principles organize students’ thinking and then examine the models as real-world scenarios from a practitioner’s perspective.
P.S You can also buy Financial Markets and Institutions 8th edition’s test bank, solutions and other instructor resources. Contact us for more info.
NOTE: This sale only includes Financial Markets and Institutions 8e in PDF. No online codes come with the purchase.