Fixed Income Analysis Workbook (4th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Barbara S. Petitt
- File Size: 4 MB
- Format: ePub
- Length: 272 Pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 4th edition
- Publication Date: October 17, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07ZFSCSL8
- ISBN-10: 1119627443, 1119628180
- ISBN-13: 9781119627449, 9781119628187
The comprehensively revised and updated fourth edition of the companion workbook to fixed income analysis.
Fixed Income Analysis Workbook, 4th Edition, (PDF) offers a range of practical information and exercises that will improve your understanding of the tools, strategies, and techniques linked with fixed-income portfolio management. Written by a team of experienced contributors, this hands-on resource assists busy professionals and those new to the discipline implement the concepts and methodologies that are vital for mastery.
The Workbook is an available guide for understanding the metrics, methods, and mechanics as useful in the competitive world of fixed-income analysis. It also offers a stress-free way to practice the tools and techniques described in the companion text. The Fixed Income Analysis Workbook contains information and exercises to help you:
- Understand the principles of credit analysis
- Review the basics of asset-backed securities
- Comprehend the arbitrage-free valuation framework
- Work real-world problems linked with fixed-income risk and return
- Practice important techniques and methods before applying them in actual situations
The fourth edition offers updated coverage of fixed income portfolio management including exposure to the major types of yield curve strategies, detailed applications of liability-driven and index-based strategies, and practical approaches to implementing active credit strategies.
For someone who wants a more solid understanding of fixed-income portfolio management, the Fixed Income Analysis Workbook is a complete and practical resource.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Fixed Income Analysis Workbook, 4th Edition in ePub. A converted PDF is available upon request. No access codes are included.