Foundations of Microeconomics (7th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Robin Bade, Michael Parkin
- File Size: 41MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 576 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 7th edition
- Publication Date: April 25, 2014
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 013357797X
- ISBN-13: 9780133577976
A practice-oriented learning system that breaks the traditional textbook mold
To assist college students focus on the most vital concepts–and efficiently practice application of those concepts–Parkin/Bade’s Foundations of Microeconomics, 7th edition (PDF) is structured around a Checklist/Checkpoint system. The outcome is a patient, confidence-building program that enables students to use economics in their everyday lives, irrespective of what their future careers will be.
This program offers better teaching and learning experience–for you and your college students. It will enable you to:
• Motivate students to learn by doing: A Checklist/Checkpoint system offers a practice-oriented framework that allows active learning.
• Command student attention and stimulate interest in the course: Engaging features keep students into the material, and keep them focused throughout the course.
• Provide engaging, completely updated content: New and updated material on contemporary topics better encourage economics students to discover the economic way of thinking.
• Personalize learning with MyEconLab: This online tutorial, homework, and assessment program engages college students in learning and gives instructors tools to keep students on track.
NOTE: The product only includes ebook Foundations of Microeconomics 7th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.