Fundamentals of Information Systems Security (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: David Kim, Michael G. Solomon
- File Size: 11 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 571 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 3rd edition
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M5BJCSH
- ISBN-10: 128411645X
- ISBN-13: 9781284116458
Revised and updated with the latest data in the field, Fundamentals of Information Systems Security 3rd Edition (PDF) provides a comprehensive overview of the essential concepts students must know as they pursue lucrative careers in information systems security. The textbook opens with a discussion of the new threats, vulnerabilities and risks associated with the transition to a completely digital world. Part 2 presents a high level overview of the Security+ Exam and provides IS students with information as they move toward this certification. The ebook Fundamentals of Information Systems Security 3e closes with information on information security education, standards, professional certifications, and compliance laws.
- Addresses data breach and data breach incident response planning
- Introduces recent “Internet of Things” (IoT) privacy issues and risk threats
- Part of the Jones & Bartlett Learning Information Systems Security & Assurance Series!
- Maps fully to the 6 major domains of the CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 Certification exam
- New content on advanced malware and APT attacks to the end points such as crypto locker and ransomware
- Updated to include coverage on recent compliance law and standards updates, including NIST SP800-171, PCI DSS v3.2 and FISMA.
- Available with the Virtual Security Cloud Labs which provide a hands-on, immersive mock IT infrastructure enabling college students to test their skills with realistic security scenarios
With its conversational yet practical writing style and step-by-step examples, this textbook is a must-have resource for those entering the world of information systems security.
Note: This purchase only includes the PDF of the book. No online codes provided.