How To Get To The Top Of Google in 2020: The Plain English Guide to SEO – eBook
- Authors: Tim Cameron-Kitchen, Dale Davies, Anderw Tuxford, Hannah Whitehouse
- File Size: 6161 KB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 215 pages
- Publisher: Exposure Ninja
- Publication Date: January 6, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B083KP37KB
- ISBN-10: 1657016463
- ISBN-13: 9781657016460
Become one of the 10,000+ business marketers and owners who have used this bestselling no-nonsense SEO book to increase their rankings and sell more.
Whether you’ve dabbled in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and been disappointed with the outcomes, are a complete SEO freshman looking for a large slice of the ranking pie or you’re a seasoned professional looking to stay up to date with the perfect SEO practices, How To Get To The Top Of Google in 2020: The Plain English Guide to SEO (PDF) is for you.
How would it feel to…
- Have your most profitable keywords hit the top spot?
- Understand how Google chooses which websites to rank?
- Be able to write killer content that Google and your visitors love?
- Have crafted a complete SEO strategy to laser-target your focus and get big results?
- Know exactly what keywords to target to attract people who are ready to buy what you sell?
- Build relationships with key publication players in your industry and have them begging for your content?
- Confidently be able to tweak your website and its structure (no technical know-how needed!) for fast gains?
What kind of outcomes can you achieve?
One of our clients approached us in 2015 asking for help. His business was making $2k per month in sales, and he was pondering closing shop. Today, that business turns over $3.4million per month, thanks to the strategies in this ebook.You’ll read about this business and others in the book. Each strategy is data-backed and battle-tested by the Exposure Ninja team, who expand real businesses like yours.
Section 1: The Foundations
- The key to seeing ranking gains in just weeks
- The four free ways to appear on the first page of Google
- Why snooping on your competitors is crucial, and how to steal the good bits.
- How to identify keywords that will drive hordes of hungry traffic to your website
Section 2: Your Website
Change your website’s ranking by:
- Using content to 10x your traffic
- Transforming your blog into a sales generator
- Structuring it to make it easy for Google AND visitors to use
- Avoiding the SEO pitfalls that can do more harm to your website than good
Section 3: Promoting Your Website
You’ll find out:
- How to get links from social media
- The easy way to pitch content sounding desperate
- How to get links from national newspaper websites
- The exact process that took one business from 35 to 3,450 leads a month
Section 4: Designing Your SEO Strategy
SEO can be overpowering. Substitute panic with serene calm as you:
- Put everything into a comprehensive strategy
- Learn which metrics to track and which to ignore
- Pick the key tasks to get results if you’re low on time
- Implement three key practices that will ensure long-term improvement, whatever Google throws at you
“But how do I know all this is possible?”
Tim Cameron-Kitchen began as a professional drummer. After building and ranking a website for his neighbour, he got bitten by the SEO bug. Thousands of clients later and with a team of 100 at his agency Exposure Ninja, Tim’s story shows that anyone, even if you don’t have a qualification in SEO, can learn what it takes to rank their website on Google.We update the ebook at least once a year to reflect the latest changes to the algorithm, so you’re always in the know. Lifetime updates are included with purchase, so this is the last SEO book you’ll ever require to buy!
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, How To Get To The Top Of Google in 2020: The Plain English Guide to SEO in PDF. No access codes are included.