Intermediate Accounting: IFRS Edition (4th edition) – eBook
- Authors: Donald E. Kieso, Jerry J. Weygandt, Terry D. Warfield
- File Size: 33 MB, 39 MB
- Format: ePub (original), PDF (converted)
- Length: 1408 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 4th IFRS Edition
- Publication Date: July 8, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08G3GGHZ1
- ISBN-10: 1119607515, 1119609240
- ISBN-13: 9781119607519, 9781119609247
Vital knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards for all students of global accounting
This significant work offers the tools global accounting students need to understand international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and how they are implemented in practice. This textbook stresses fair value, proper accounting for financial instruments, and new developments in international accounting. By showing IFRS in light of current accounting practice, this ebook assists accounting students to attain practical knowledge of the topic that they can use as they progress into their global accounting careers.
With Kieso/Weygandt/Warfield’s Intermediate Accounting, 4th IFRS Edition, (ePub/PDF), students will develop a strong conceptual understanding of IFRS, along with the ability to integrate their learning through practical exercises. Throughout this textbook, Global Accounting Insights illuminate the important differences that remain between U.S. GAAP and IFRS, discussing the current joint convergence efforts to resolve them. Up-to-date, comprehensive, and accurate, Intermediate Accounting IFRS Edition (4e) includes proven pedagogical tools designed to assist students to learn more effectively.
- Highlights practical application of knowledge with end-of-chapter Review and Practice sections.
- Comprehensively includes the latest International Financial Reporting Standards and how they are applied in practice.
- Provides authoritative references and citations to make sure content reliability and provide opportunities for further study.
- Takes a comparative approach to assist college students to understand the differences between U.S. GAAP, IFRS, and other important standards.
- Features access to video walkthroughs, digital resources, and interactive content to support student engagement and ensure positive learning outcomes.
As IFRS attains broad acceptance around the world, students of global accounting will need to be closely familiar with these standards and prepared to keep up with the swift changes in the international environment. Intermediate Accounting 4th edition (IFRS) responds to these pressing needs, making it the obvious choice for accounting courses at the intermediate level.