Interviewing: Principles and Practices (15th Edition) by Charles Stewart – eBook
- Author: Charles Stewart
- File Size: 9 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 352 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 15th edition
- Publication Date: January 24, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MSDVOMX
- ISBN-10: 1259870537, 1260152219
- ISBN-13: 9781259870538, 9781260152210
Charles Stewart’s Interviewing: Principles and Practices, 15th edition (PDF), the most widely used textbook for the interviewing course, continues to reflect the growing sophistication with which interviewing is being approached, incorporating the ever-expanding body of research in all types of interview settings, recent communication theory, and the importance of equal opportunity laws on interviewing practices. It provides the most thorough treatment of the basics of interviewing, including the complex interpersonal communication process, uses, and types of questions, and the structuring of interviews from opening to closing.
The Connect course (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SALE) for this offering includes SmartBook, an adaptive reading and study experience which guides students to recall, master, and apply key concepts while providing automatically-graded assessments.
• Connect®—The Connect Suite effectively engages students in the course so they are better prepared for class, more active in discussion, and achieve better results. Its innovative and adaptive technology addresses a wide variety of student and instructor needs with a rich database of assessable and assignable activities, each attached to learning objectives. Connect, part of the Connect suite, is a web-based assignment and assessment platform that features a number of powerful tools that make managing assignments easier for instructors and learning and studying more engaging and efficient for students.
•Connect InsightTM—As part of the Connect Suite, InsightTM puts real-time analytics in your hands so you can take action early and keep struggling students from falling behind. Designed for your tablet or desktop computer, Insight is a series of visual displays providing at-a-glance information regarding how your section, students, and assignments are doing.
• SmartBook—As part of the Connect Suite, SmartBook is the first and only adaptive reading and learning experience that changes the way students read. It creates a personalized, interactive reading environment like no other by highlighting important concepts while helping students identify their strengths and weaknesses. This ensures that he or she is focused on the content needed to close specific knowledge gaps, while it simultaneously promotes long term learning.
•LearnSmart—As part of the Connect Suite, LearnSmart is an adaptive learning program designed to help students learn faster, study smarter, and retain more knowledge for greater success. Millions of students have answered billions of questions in LearnSmart, making it the most widely used tool that’s proven to retain student attendance, strengthen memory recall, and boost grades. The Smartbook, Connect, and LearnSmart are NOT included in this sale.
NOTE: This sale only includes Interviewing: Principles and Practices 15th edition in PDF. No online codes or connect is included in this.