Introduction to Physical Anthropology (15th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Eric J. Bartelink, Russell L. Ciochon, Robert Jurmain, Lynn Kilgore, Wenda Trevathan
- File Size: 161 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 592 Pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 15th edition
- Publication Date: February 2, 2017
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1337099821, 1337515914, 133711569X
- ISBN-13: 9781337099820, 9781337115698, 9781337515917
Introduction To Physical Anthropology, 15th Edition, (PDF) brings the study of physical anthropology to life! With an emphasis on the big picture of human evolution, the 15th Edition assists you to master the fundamental principles of the subject and arrive at an interpretation of the human species and its place in the biological world. Each and every chapter starts with new Student Learning Objectives and a chapter outline to help you emphasize your study time. Every chapter then ends with an expanded section of
– How Do We Know?
– Followed by a critical thinking question, designed to help reinforce your understanding of the concepts.
P.S. Contact us if you want Introduction To Physical Anthropology, 15th Edition, TestBank, or other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Introduction To Physical Anthropology 15e in PDF. No access codes are included.