Krugman’s Economics for AP® (2nd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Margaret Ray, David Anderson, Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- File Size: 113 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 944 pages
- Publisher: Worth Publishers; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: March 17, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00UTZ09Z2
- ISBN-10: 1464122180, 1319029329, 1319259170
- ISBN-13: 9781464122187, 9781319029326, 9781319259174
Krugman’s Economics for AP 2nd Edition (PDF) is designed to be easy to use and easy to read. This ebook is your ultimate tool for success in the AP® Economics exam and course.
The textbook, specially designed for high school students, combines vivid examples, successful storytelling, and clear explanations of Paul Krugman and Robin Wells with the AP® expertise of Margaret Ray and David Anderson. In this exciting new 2nd edition of the PDF AP® textbook, Anderson and Ray successfully marry Krugman’s engaging approach and captivating writing with content based on The College Board’s AP® Economics Course outline, all while focusing on the specific interests and needs of high school students and teachers.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Krugman’s Economics for AP 2e in PDF. No access codes included.