Liver Pathology (Consultant Pathology Book 4) – eBook
- Authors: Linda D. Ferrell, Sanjay Kakar
- File Size: 70 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 560 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical
- Publication Date: March 28, 2011
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0067GFX94
- ISBN-10: 1933864931
- ISBN-13: 9781933864938
This unique ebook provides detailed insight into a wealth of expert experience in liver pathology, with a detailed review of the expertÌs analysis and diagnostic process backed by high-quality color photomicrographs and discussion of the diagnostic principles included in evaluating these lesions. The diagnostic problems and cases selected show the broad range of specimens seen in liver pathology and address the complex issues in diagnosis encountered in these lesions. Cases and chapters are authored by many of the leading educators and experts in liver pathology today.
Liver Pathology, (PDF) will be essential reading for every pathologist who assesses liver pathology specimens. Moreover, it will be a valuable resource for pathology residents and fellows.
All Consultant Pathology Titles Provide:
- Actual consultation cases and expert analysis
- Comprehensive coverage of challenging diagnoses
- The cases are richly illustrated with high-quality photomicrographs
- Expert analysis offers a detailed discussion of the reasoning behind the diagnosis of each case
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Liver Pathology in PDF. No access codes are included.