Liver Pathophysiology: Therapies and Antioxidants – eBook
- Author: Pablo Muriel
- File Size: 71 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 849 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1st edition
- Publication Date: March 2, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XF1KT4Q
- ISBN-10: 0128042745
- ISBN-13: 9780128042748, 9780128043219
Liver Pathophysiology: Therapies and Antioxidants (PDF) is a complete volume on physiology, morphology, molecular biology, biochemistry, and treatment of liver diseases. It uses an integrated approach towards the role of free radicals in the pathogenesis of hepatic injury, and how their deleterious effects may be abrogated by the use of antioxidants.
Written by the most prominent authors in the field, this ebook will be of use to basic and clinical scientists and clinicians working in the biological sciences, especially those dedicated to the study and treatment of liver pathologies.
- Explains the beneficial effects of antioxidants on liver diseases.
- Provides in vivo and in vitro models to study human liver pathology.
- Presents the most recent advances in hepatology, with a special focus on the role of oxidative stress in liver injury.
- Contains the most recent and modern treatments of hepatic pathologies, including, but not limited to, stem cells repopulation, gene therapy, and liver transplantation.