MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver (7th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Alastair D. Burt, Linda D. Ferrell, Stefan G. Hubschere
- File Size: 400 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1056 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7th Edition
- Publication Date: May 22, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072JW9V5R
- ISBN-10: 0702066974
- ISBN-13: 9780702066979
Since its first publication more than 35 years ago, MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver, 7th Edition, (PDF) by Drs. Linda D. Ferrell, Alastair D. Burt, and Stefan G. Hübscher, has proven itself as the ultimate reference on liver pathology. The 7th Edition continues the custom of excellence with over 1,000 high-quality illustrations, coverage of the new and evolving diagnostic applications and techniques that pathologists must be familiar with, the latest review of drug-induced injury, and much more. A must-have for every surgical pathologist, MacSween’s stays the most comprehensive and authoritative ebook in its field.
- Offers comprehensive, state-of-the-art coverage of all benign and malignant hepatobiliary disorders from an international “who’s who” in the field.
- Helps you quickly identify the wide variety of liver appearances that result from tumors, infections, and tumor-like lesions, and also organ damage caused by toxins and drugs.
- Features 1,000+ full-color illustrations that offer a complete visual guide to each tumor or tumor-like lesion and help in the recognition and diagnosis of any tissue sample you’re likely to encounter.
- Includes relevant data from ancillary techniques (immunohistochemistry, cytogenetics, and molecular genetics), giving you the tools needed to master the modern breakthroughs in diagnostic technology.
- Contains an updated chapter on mechanisms of liver disease, including coverage of regression and remodeling of new information and disease on next-generation sequencing; latest review of drug-induced injury, including the effects of alternative and herbal medicines.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver, 7e, in PDF. No access codes are included.