Managerial Accounting (4th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Stacey Whitecotton, Robert Libby, Fred Philips
- File Size: 52 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 672 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 4th edition
- Publication Date: January 15, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07MDXG33C
- ISBN-10: 1259964957, 1260413985, 2018047557
- ISBN-13: 9781259964954, 9781260413984
Managerial Accounting 4th Edition (PDF) engages and encourages students by presenting accounting in the context of recognizable companies such as Toyota, Apple, Starbucks etc
- Helps Students Become Better Problem Solvers by putting their skills to the test using a robust end of chapter content, along with Demonstration Cases and Skills Development Cases to practice their understanding and comprehension of the material.
- Builds Student Interest by engaging and encouraging students by presenting accounting in the context of recognizable companies such as Toyota, Starbucks, California Pizza Kitchen, HGTV, Levi Strauss & Co., and others including Apple; Whitecotton then merges those companies throughout the chapter discussions.
- Fosters Analytical Skills and Decision Making by showing accounting students how managers utilize accounting information to make business decisions in companies they know from their daily lives. This approach helps college students build analytical and critical thinking skills they will need for their future successful careers.
- Uses Technology to Improve Student Learning through McGraw-Hill Connect, including interactive and adaptive study features such as Interactive Presentations, SmartBook, Auto-Graded Excel Simulations, and Guided Examples, tied directly to Managerial Accounting, will enhance students’ engagement in and out of class, help them optimize their study time, and make their learning experience more enjoyable.