Managerial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making (8th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Jerry J. Weygandt, Paul D. Kimmel, Donald E. Kieso
- File Size: 22 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 703 pages
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: December 8, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B077ZNB5ZP
- ISBN-10: 1119390451, 1119390362, 1119390389
- ISBN-13: 9781119390459, 9781119390367, 9781119390381
Weygandt/Kimmel/Kieso‘s Managerial Accounting, 8th Edition, (PDF) offers college students a clear introduction to fundamental managerial accounting concepts. One of the key goals of this product is to orient accounting students to the application of accounting principles and techniques in practice. By offering university students several opportunities for practice with an emphasis on real-world companies, all the students are better prepared as decision-makers in the modern business world.
– Managerial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making 8th edition –
Additional ISBNs: 978-1119390381, 9781119498728, 978-1119392422, 111939242X, 9781119392422, 1119498724, 978-1119498728, 978-1119390459, 978-1119390367,
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Managerial Accounting 8th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.