Microeconomics: Theory and Applications (12th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Edgar K. Browning, Mark A. Zupan
- File Size: 28 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 576 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 12th Edition
- Publication Date: September 16, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00P6SS7UG
- ISBN-10: 1118758870,1118920074, 1118920066
- ISBN-13: 9781118758878, 9781118920077, 9781118920060,
Microeconomics: Theory & Applications, 12th Edition, (PDF) offers college students the basic tools of analysis, and demonstrates how these tools can be used to explain and forecast phenomena. Written for both business and economics students, Mark Zupan and Edgar Browning present basic microeconomic principles in an easy, clear, and very comprehensive way, using numerous real-life applications to show the use of theory, and emphasize students’ understanding.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Microeconomics: Theory and Applications, 12th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.