Modeling and Design of Secure Internet of Things – eBook
- Authors: Charles A. Kamhoua, Laurent L, Njilla, Alexander kott, Sachin Shetty
- File Size: 25 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 704 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press
- Publication Date: June 11, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08B49YN6H
- ISBN-10: 1119593360
- ISBN-13: 9781119593362
An important guide to the modeling and design techniques for securing systems that utilize the Internet of Things
Modeling and Design of Secure Internet of Things, (PDF) provides a guide to the underlying basics of modeling secure Internet of Things’ (IoT) techniques. The contributors—renowned experts on the topic—also include information on practical design issues that are applicable for application in the military and commercial domains. They also provide several attack surfaces in IoT and security solutions that need to be developed to reach their full potential.
The ebook provides material on security analysis to help within the understanding and quantifying the effect of the new attack surfaces introduced by IoT deployments. The authors search a wide range of themes including: modeling techniques to secure IoT, cyber deception models, moving target defense models, game-theoretic models, adversarial machine learning models in commercial and military domains, and empirical validation of IoT platforms. This important ebook:
- Includes contributions from an international panel of specialists
- Provides information on the game-theory analysis of cyber deception
- Includes cutting-edge research finding like IoT in the battlefield, advanced persistent threats, and rapid and intelligent honeynet generation
- Addresses design issues in developing secure IoT including secure SDN-based network orchestration, multi-domain battlefield settings, networked device identity management, and smart cities
Written for experts and researchers in computer science and engineering, Modeling and Design of Secure Internet of Things contains expert contributions to present the most recent modeling and design techniques for securing systems that utilize the Internet of Things.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Modeling and Design of Secure Internet of Things in PDF. No access codes are included.